Camden EA Vision
The Camden Education Association shall continue to advocate for quality working conditions, economic benefits, political involvement, and professional growth for its membership in order to promote the best education for Camden City students.
Advocates Membership Rights and Welfare
- We will promote member involvement.
- We will defend the rights of educational employees.
- We will maintain CEA membership growth.
- We will advocate for improvement and equities in areas of employment.
- We will maintain an all-inclusive association.
- We will provide special services for all.
- CEA will function in a collaborative manner that ensures the protection and growth for all members.
- CEA will continue to be the educational leader by advocating for positive change which encompasses diversity. responsibility, and accountability, while adjusting to modern educational philosophies and technologies.
- CEA’s respect will be earned by recognizing, advocating, and support impovement for our members, students, schools, and community.
- CEA believes that learning is an all-inclusive, everchanging life long process.